Special purpose audit services are preferred by companies that do not have legal audit obligations or in line with the different needs of companies as well as their mandatory audit needs. Special purpose audit provides advantages such as gaining knowledge for companies to carry out their operational processes more effectively, analyzing their strengths and weaknesses, responding quickly to changing needs, and accelerating decision-making processes.
Bilgener provides these services under special purpose audit:
- Consulting on corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A), the drafting of due diligence and company valuation reports related to such processes,
- Consulting on the establishment of internal audit systems,
- Analysis of the accounts and processes related to both technology development and organized industrial zones,
- The audit of and reporting on projects supported by the European Union,
- Expenditure confirmation reporting services related to supports and grants given by state and international institutions,
- Other special purpose audit and reporting services.
You can contact us to get an offer or to send your questions and comments about our services.